We been renovating the Fred’s building in Citronelle, AL since February and are finally ready to open Wednesday July 1st. All of our storage units are Climate Controlled to prevent damage from heat and to prevent mold and mildew from forming on the items you have stored. Rent Online or by phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Rent now, move in now.
Vince Lombardi was quite a motivator. As head coach of the Green Bay Packers he won three straight and five total NFL Championships in seven years.
Never store food items in your unit! They attract bugs and mice and other unwanted guests.
Memorial Day originally honored the more than 600,000 soldiers of both sides who died fighting in the Civil War (1861-1865). The holiday now honors those who died in any war while serving the United States and is also a day to thank and honor those who have served in our military.
1. Make sure you leave walkways throughout your space.
2. Keep items you need to access toward the front of the unit.
3. Use high-quality boxes and containers so you can stack.
4. Always stack light items on top of heavy items.
5. Store furniture, such as sofas, on end to save space.
6. Label each box on the outside clearly showing what is contained in the box.
7. Store small and important items in drawers or a safe place.
8. Wrap mirrors and picture frames in newspaper or bubble wrap.
9. Do not stack sharp or very heavy items on top of cushioned furniture.
10. Wrap upholstered furniture and mattresses in plastic.
11. Wrap dishes in newspaper or bubble wrap and use strong cardboard boxes.
12. Keep a complete inventory of the items in your storage unit somewhere easily accessible.